Dear All,

 I am Nasreen, a Fresher with a Masters Degree in Computer
Applications (MCA) and have graduated with a GPA of 8.5 out of 10 in
April, 2011. I also hold a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics from
Calicut University.

 I have done my MCA Final Year project in Java titled "Proxy Strategy
Testimony and Calibrate" and a Mini
Project in Dot Net titled "E-Book".

 I am a girl from Coimbatore and have come to Chennai in search of a
job and would like to get started immediately as an intern or trainee.
I am open to learning in any technology the PRACTICAL way (as opposed
to the theoretical approach during my college days). I am willing to
work hard to face the real-life challenges of the start-up world.

 Please let me know if there is a suitable position for which I could
apply. I am available for a face to face discussion during the
weekdays. I would be glad to forward you a copy of my resume, if
needed.

Thanks for your time!

Nasreen
+91-90428-29297