Hi Baskar,

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Baskar Selvaraj <bas...@linuxpert.in> wrote:

> As I found my FOSS lab setup (note, the context is not about our FOSS lab
> server but the FOSS labs we are establishing in Engg. colleges) announcement
> seems to create noise for few people in the list, I have decided to stop by
> postings here and continue to post them in my fosslab list.

Please don't stop the announcements.  I admire your grit and
determination in executing such setups.

> Some stats about the FOSS lab setups we have done so far:

Now this stuff was extremely useful.  A summary of the setups with the
kind of numbers that you have provided gives a very good perspective
of the impact of your work.

> Thanks for everyone who supported / supporting me all the time.

Keep up the good work my friend and happy posting :)

Best,
-- Arun Khan