--- On Sun, 18/9/11, aravindh aravindh <aaravindh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Software Freedom Day'11 in Jaya Engg College was a grand
> success more
> participants from schools and colleges have turned
> up.Thanks to Mr.Raman
> (Ilugc) to be in this wonderful occasion Had a nice time
> with ilugc
> member's.
> Thanks for the company's sponsored for this event and
> students community.

Happy news. ILUGC child(??) prodigy Kumaran (now a +2 student) delivered a
lecture in the above celebration. Impressed by his work, the Chairman of Jaya
Engineering College Prof.Kanakaraj during his valedictory address, offered him
a free seat - free for all the four years- if he chooses to join this college.

On behalf of ILUGC I wish to thank the Chairman, faculty and Jayafoss club for
this offer.

Raman.P
blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/