Hi Prasanna,

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Prasanna Venkadesh
<prasmai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 5:55 AM, Prasanna Venkadesh
> <prasmai...@gmail.com>wrote:
>> We have included sessions like Philosophy of Free Software, Introduction
>> to Python Programming language, Raspberry Pi, Arudino
>>

> ^^ sorry for the typo here *Arduino

Can you follow the mailing list guidelines and avoid top-posting.
Though the Gmail webmail changes might make interleaved, trimmed
posting difficult, it actually isn't. After you hit 'Reply', expand
the dots which represent the email content you're replying to, quote
only the parts you are replying to and trim off the unnecessary
content.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad