hi Frederick,
   I would love to help, as i am part of sleeping snoring giant dglug
from past 3.5 years , We tried for a meet too , But not got many ppl
to talk too.
         Well, there is not yet any reply from ajith sir or Kinshuk
sir, Personally i would love to help Ititi in this context , But going
back home not before January.......... Let`s See what
develops........:)

On 12/6/05, Frederick Noronha (FN) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone in the Delhi network see if it's possible to help here? FN

"Smooth Sea Never makes a Skilled Mariner"
Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.modblog.com