On Sep 1, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Kyle Parish wrote:

> I know that Leopard won't work on a Motorola processor.

If by "a Motorola processor," you meant the AIM (Apple-IBM-Motorola)
PowerPC processors, you are wrong again.  Here is the system
requirement for Leopard:
"Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or
faster) processor"

I am writing this message on an iMac with an AIM PowerPC G5 processor,
happily running Leopard.

Please refrain from making sweeping statements, for which you do not
seem to have factual knowledge.