i am still running OS 8.6, and i only own a copy of OS 10.3, but that
requires more RAM to run.
I really don't want to crack it open. I did that to a pink tray loader
that i gave to my sister to upgrade the RAM.
First of all, i am not going to buy any more RAM, and installing both
9.22 and 10.3 on that imac's i think it was 6 GB. HD would be horribly
cramped.
> > Also, i don't have much money to spend so keep shopping lists under
> > $10 please.