On 10/29/08 4:47 PM, "Bruce Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Oct 28, 2008, at 12:03 AM, Molokaicreeper wrote:
>

>> I have it set to the time server in Apple Americas/US time
>> it says my time is 2am, but everyone around me and google says my time
>> is 3am
>>
>> Please what is going on?  Help!
>>
>> I have panther 10.3.9 on an eMac 700
>
> You have your Daylight Savings setting wrong.

Wouldn't that be because they changed which weekend the time changes?  It's
probably set for automatic, based on the old dates for the time change,
which would have been at 2am this past Saturday the 25th.  It's now the
first weekend in November, but a lot of gadgets are still set up with the
old Daylight Savings dates.

Also make sure your time zone is correct.

If the date consistently goes back in time to something like 1969 every time
you startup, then your battery is dead.