I've been busy converting my grandfather's old Betamax tapes to DVD.
We're using his Windows laptop, and a Pinnacle LYNX card to import the
video (it renders PAL MPEG-2 video). Right now we're not editing
anything, only digitizing everything to MPEG, later I'll import all to
iMovie and generate DVDs with all that stuff :).

MM