Why would you categorize it as a ripoff? It's a ripoff if the product being
sold is totally overpriced for what you get, NOT if it's not what you want.
Remember, value for money is the key. Don't forget that the Boxed Set is NOT
a requirement for upgrading. The Boxed Set is ONLY if you NEED iLife, iWork
AND Leopard.