Are you sure? I know Mac OS has had sleep/wake features since OS 7 or
something. It's probably in a different spot, if I had any of my old
Macs with 10.2 I could check on that... Anyone still running 10.2?

        -Elliott Price
Mac Computer Repair - Santa Barbara
Graphic Design - Artwork Setup
Websites - Low Cost Custom Websites