Re the grooves on the underside for carrying the G3 iMac... when I got
my iMac about 5 years ago and had to take it on the bus, and then carry
it a couple of blocks, I improvised by folding a couple of store
brochures on the underside of the handle and that saved my fingers. It's
a slot-loader, and thanks to you guys I'll be extra careful when
transfering the mac on and off the shelf (I whip it out every few months
for nostalgia reasons).