From: Elliott Price <callmemrp...@gmail.com>
To: imaclist@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, October 1, 2009 8:42:13 AM
Subject: Re: problems readying imac for giving to charity

That is very strange... Is it an option to just re-install the OS? That would
seem like the simplest option to wipe off all your personal data at this point.

-Elliott Price
Mac Computer Repair - Santa Barbara
Graphic Design - Artwork Setup
Websites - Low Cost Custom Websites

i'm the administrator and the account page shows that this is the case!