If you performed an archive and install, that won't do the trick.
You'll have to select the Erase and Install option; instead of
preserving the user settings, this wipes the HD clear, and completely
re-installs the OS. Then you can choose to just turn the computer off
when it restarts to the Welcome splash screen, so that the next owner
can set up the account information themselves, or you can just set it
up with a generic user name, no password, etc.

        -Elliott Price
Mac Computer Repair - Santa Barbara
Graphic Design - Artwork Setup
Websites - Low Cost Custom Websites