At 7:43 AM -0800 2/20/2010, dw4 wrote:
I just last month (Jan 2010) "upgraded" my 1.8 GHz PPC G5 iMac from
Tiger to Leopard, including the software updates, and I have had more
freezes (nothing working but the mouse pointer) that required a
restart, in 2 months, than I had in 2 years with Tiger.

Ok. Now start a *new thread* with details about your situation, and lets figure out what's happening. Leopard should be MORE stable than Tiger.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.