With any luck, you have the same problem I had shortly after buying a new (old) 333 slot load: there's a small battery inside that just flatout died. About $10 at Battery Plus (where you should bring the old battery to confirm it is in fact dead). Yoou will have to open the machines case and use care- there are instructions on the internet (and probably here at LEM too). Good luck