Okay, by iStuff I guess I really mean handhelds... I should refer to iPods, iPhones, etc as iHandHelds, I suppose... just 'stuff' to me, toys...

I never really got into Apple mice that much... I had severe tennis-elbow issues when I first got into computers (1996) and switched to the fantastic Kensington TurboMouse early on and used that exclusively for years on my ADB macs. Since getting into OSX I use Logitech Marble Mouse.

./aal wrote:
not flaming, just observing..btw if you got a G5 you have iStuff, you
have an iMac
I have a bondi iMac myself

and as earlier posts in the thread show, you any choice in mice you
want, as long as it is the only one Steve said to sell with it.

how they expect computer labs to fill a room with iMacs+wireless mice
is beyond me
seems they would offer a wired mouse option, but that would dent their
bottom line