On 7/26/10 7:14 AM, Emma wrote:
I just wanted to share my pet project with anyone who would understand
how cool I feel it is.  I have NO budget for computers as I am an
elementary school art teacher in an economically stressed city, but
luckily my room is next to the town warehouse so I have a shot at
spotting discarded equipment from other schools. I actually broke down
and bought a Flower Power off Ebay with my own money last month
because I could not resist :-)

My software is time warp as well so all this works just fine.  Kids
love looking inside the case when they notice they can...

Here is my lab, each G3 has a name so I can tell a child to go use
"Sunny", etc.  I am still getting it in shape (with the help of the
town IT team when I am out of my depth).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvP6lCScTDdOdFZqb3ZsZ09teWt2UHNKTGYzTEdfVlE&hl=en&authkey=CIPWheIJ

Like I said, it is a pleasure to be able to share my enthusiasm for
iMac G3s!
onwards and upwards,
Emma

Been there done that (even have a T-Shirt but not specific to education).

You might want to post (roughly) where you are, people might have some oldies they'd be willing to supply.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA