Op 10/08/10, Walter Sheluk <wshe...@shaw.ca> schreef:
 although this may not be for everyone I got Ubuntu to mail me their  "live"  disc and then I  just run Ubuntu/Linux from the CD rather then take up hard drive space and the installation hassle.
I wouldn't mind that but I do prefer installing such.
However, I don't get any form of recognition of my western digital hd within bootcamp but does that mean it is useless top consider installing linux on such valid?
That'd tear things for me somewhat.