Good Afternoon & Happy Weekend to All!!!

Thanks X 1000 = a thousand Thanks for your help, suggestions, hints and ideas!

My 20" iMac USB2 is now the proud owner of a 24x DVD-RW, with 2gb RAM, AND a
500gb HDD!

It was all thanks to the tremendous help from Tina and Jim!

Thanks again & thanks to all on this list!

GOD BLESS - ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

J R Rosen
281.467.5366
jrose...@sbcglobal.net
dillo...@armadillo-press.com
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
  do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
  and He will show you which path to take.
                        Proverbs 3:5-6
Sent from my iPhone