Exposé is much more powerful than you think. 90 text files is nothing compared
to 112 QuickTime movies (and that's on a three year old iMac with just a gig of
ram):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/obi1kenobi1/2428178027/

Or how about 90 QuickTime movies on an iBook G4 with 768mb of ram:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/obi1kenobi1/2428208921/

You should go ahead and try Exposé with all those windows open, though just to
be safe you should probably try it when you have saved everything and finished
for the day (if my computer crashes while I am playing with QuickTime I can
just restart it. When you are doing real work, however, you can't take any
chances).

Steven