On Sep 24, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

On Sep 23, 2010, at 10:25 PM, Walter Sheluk wrote:

On Sep 23, 9:28 pm, Midnight rider<coolmar...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Is there any system app i can download that i can use to change the system
theme in Mac OS X?
Unsanity haxies have ShapeShifter but will not work reliably in SnowLeopard.

"Unsanity haxies will not work reliably"

There, fixed that for yah.

:-)

I've had more hassles with Unsanity stuff than I care to think about.

I switched to OS X BECAUSE OS9 Extensions Hell was driving me insane.

I write my own OS 9 extensions.  :-)

Josh