That's the way I work too. I don't just have a "Cars" folder in my Wallpapers
section, not even just "American Cars" or "Sedans," but folders like "1960s
Sedans" and "1980s Muscle Cars," leading down a long, winding path of folder
hierarchy. It may seem obsessive compulsive, and it is quite a hassle when I
need to go through and organize it every once in a while, but none of that
matters when I decide "you know what, I want my desktop picture to be a 1973
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight" and I can immediately find the right picture.

Steven