Right after I downloaded iTunes 10 I tried to replace the icon with the icon
from iTunes 9 and it wouldn't work. I did some searching online and found an
entire package of changes that brings back the horizontal
close/minimize/maximize buttons, colored icons in the sidebar, original icon
(it even shows up on the iTunes ID login screen and other places), and a few
more UI changes. Now iTunes looks as good as iTunes 9 and has all the features
of iTunes 10.

http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16805795

Steven