I only need WinXP to check my site designs in IE6/7... I do that locally... I don't venture online with XP. There's no point.

On 27/09/10 2:11 PM, Dennis B. Swaney wrote:
On 27/09/10 10:09PDT, Bill Chapman wrote:
Do you mean Win7. I've not seen it... I do have WinXP SP2 sandboxed on 2
Macs (via Virtual PC 7). Instead of those ugly squares with totally
unappealing icons, I might have at least suggested the red, yellow green
from their logo, keeping the flag shapes.

Yes. Either in Win2K or WinXP the minimize/maximize/close icons gained color (they used to be a uniform gray) with the close icon being reddish orange. I can't remember what the other colors were as it has been 2.5 years since I've had to use Windoze.