On 27/09/10 12:16PDT, Walter Sheluk wrote:

I am somewhat lost in this thread because my children have always
referred to the Apple traffic lights. Kids say the darn dist things as
someone once said. What should we call them ?

Technically from left to right they are called:

Close button   Minimize button   Zoom button

so maybe the CMZ buttons?

Oh, and if you go System Preferences>Appearance and change the Appearance from Blue to Graphite, all three buttons are gray.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is ... oh, never mind."