Hello and good evening,

I have a purple iMac, 333MHz with 384MB RAM, and I have been trying to
attempt Simon Royal's triple boot experience.  (http://
www.lowendmac.com/ed/royal/10sr/triple-boot-ppc-mac.html)

Some of the issues I've faced along the way have been my own, but this
new one seems to almost be a limitation of the iMac itself.  When it
boots into Ubuntu 10.10, it is giving the same error three times "not
enough video RAM"  before exiting to a prompt.

I was going to leave it alone, but then I saw Austin Leed's article
today about getting Ubuntu 10.10 to work on a 300MHz iBook.

Has anyone attempting this?  If so, do you have any advice to share?

I currently have the mac's hard drive partitioned into 3: 1GB for
System 9, 6GB for OS X, and the remaining 53GB for storage and files.

Thanks,

-Jared Castiglione