Thanks for the reply, right now, I was able to obtain 2 512MB RAM
cards and installed them on my emac, I'm not sure, but it seems it
have not changed anything in terms of speed. I though this would speed
up everything in terms of opening an application or even browsing
online. I opened youtube and tried to see if I was able to see videos
at quality 360, but no, videos can only be viewed at 280 which I find
annoying because it's less audio quality and video too.

Should I use a different broswer than Safari? Or videos are just
running slow because of my processor speed which is 800mhz?

I know I cant connect a usb hub 2.0 on usb 1.0 to upgrade, but my
question was if I can remove the current usb hub 1.0 from the emac and
buy somewhere or adapt internal usb 2.0 for this emac? Also, I saw
somewhere that I can even upgrade the hard disk drive for a higher
drive like 80GB or 120 GB. Even do they recommend not to do it as it's
quiet dangerous, but I think I could do it. Does anyone has already
upgraded an emac hardrive before, that's what I'm trying to find out.
I would also like to upgrade the CD-ROM for a DVD-ROM if possible.

Any recommendations, will be appreciated. I'm not planning to buy
another emac if what I'm looking to do is to use this one for basic
usage and voice recording which I know I can do, many people on blogs
and forums have done it.

Thanks, again.