> On Jan 21, 3:51 am, Jonathan Smith <jonathan.newcas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to add, Sonnet also offered the EG4-1000-1M-U 1GHz as well as the
> EG4-500-1M
> 500 MHz for the blue and white G3.

I didn't bother to mention the G4 1Ghz Sonnet because they are rarer
than hen's teeth --and that's an understatement.

I, however, completely overlooked the dual one (thanks for the info,
Jason!), although that one seems even harder to find than the 1Ghz
Sonnet.

As for the G4500 Sonnet, they pop up on the Swap list from time to
time, usually for peanuts. I personally bought too at different times,
but couldn't try them because the Smurf I was given by a friend became
temperamental and --oh never mind.