My wife and I both use a site that features videos. WHen I go there, I get the video.
When she goes, she gets just a blank space where the video should be.
I've checked updates on her Safari, but she is up-to-date.
What else should I look at?

Thanks,

Don Hinkle
donhin...@mac.com

The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another, and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it. -J.M. Barrie, novelist and playwright (1860-1937)