I have a G4 1000 MHz IMAC Flat Screen.  I received another card from
the seller and this is what he told me when I told him that the
machine wouldn't boot with the card in it:

Sounds like either your computer needs a logic board or you don't have
the card seated all the way. I tested the card you sent back and it
was working properly

By the way, I do not have Airport Extreme Software on this machine
(don't know anything about it) nor do I have an Airport Base Station.

I do not know how to look up error message either.

Would someone please help ?

Thanks for all the suggestions previously

All the Best

Nan : )