I've had a thought, and was wondering if it was possible, or even needed. If
I were traveling with my Apple TV 2 (for the sake of this question), and I
wanted to connect to my home network from outside the home to watch stuff
from my iTunes, would that be possible? I know I can tunnel back to my mac,
but say I just wanted to watch something on a larger screen and was
traveling light (sans laptop), any thoughts on whether this is possible?