On 11/11/11 6:01 PM, JohnCarmonne wrote:
I have an iMac 20" 2.0 Core duo that will not run any Java programs. No matter
what system I boot from I've tried external backups they work perfectly on my other
machines I ran ASD 108 and it passed. AirPort and Ethernet do the same thing. The
weather widget comes up blank and my Scottrade streaming Quotes won't work either
each time I launch it just does nothing. Every other thing regarding internet
communication works fine I've reinstalled till I'm blue in the face. I know it's a
machine issue cause the externals do the same thing. Anyone seen this? Can the RAM
do this?

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda CA
92886 USA