HELP!!! I know this is slightly ot, but I don't know which list  to ask this
to. My iphone 3g 8 gig (iOS 3.13) is repeating songs in itunes. There used to
be a button to toggle this on or off, but it seems to have vanished... I have
also looked in ipod settings & can find nothing relevant. It was not doing this
3 days ago. The phone is mostly full, w/about 2.5 gigs music, 65 apps & 1.3
gigs free space. I updated about 18 apps yesterday, but I don't know if this
was the culprit... none of the apps were concerned with music, mostly games. Am
I going to have to start deleting apps till I find the problem, like searching
for extension conflicts in classic OS???
The phone was a refurb I got from ATT 2 years ago. I know this is not an imac
issue but From 12 years on various LEM forums I know what a vast knowledge base
I am in the  presence of...

Ben Kernan:  24"I-Mac 4/2.8/700, graphite g-4 1gig/400/52, iPad 2/64/wifi,
iPhone 3g - Dedicated Mac user since 1990