Hello all. My trusty Emac 1.25 G4 (bought new) has recently developed
an issue, where it will not wake from sleep. No, key or mouse movement
will wake it up. I will have to physically unplug the power cord, wait
a few minutes and reboot. Also, sometimes during the middle of surfing/
working, a vertical line flash happens, the screen goes black, and no
video. GRRRR again, have to unplug power cord, wait and reboot.
Getting more often, and very frustrating. Anyone have theories, or
ideas why? Its a 2004 Emac 1.25 G4, 2 GB Ram, 80 GB HD, 32MB factory
video card. Thanks in advance!

Jason