I'm befuddled.
I ordered an InDesign CS5 upgrade (5, not 5.5) for my 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
iMac running 10.6.8. I thought what I read online about CS5 (before 5.5 was
out) was that you could upgrade from as far back as CS2 (which is what I
have—InDesign CS2) and CS5 would run on a dual core processor—but CS5.5 would
require a multicore processor.

My software arrived today, and the system requirements say I need Multicore
Intel Processor. Is Core 2 Duo (dual core?) qualify as multicore?

Will this software work on my machine?

kathy