But the system is based on that ace version is in dns and on the webserver fex

så that when i ask for båt.no i actually get this address to gå to xn--bt-yia.no

and thats what the server listens for too.

So in Outlook and other you have to use I-Nav componet to actually send to such a
domain because it is translating the adresse
locally before asking where do i find xn--bt-yia.no