GET ME OFF THIS DAMN LIST   lol

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 1:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] [Sorta OT] RoadRunner Blocking Us!

>For the last few weeks rr.com has been blocking mail from us.  I have
>been unable to get anything other than an automated reply to requests
>to explain why we've been blacklisted by these guys.  Does anybody here
>have any hints as to how I can pursue this?

They are one of the "evil ISPs" that is blacklisting just about everyone.
They have blacklisted us for perhaps 6 months now, and will not delist us
(unless we use contacts that others do not have, which we refuse to do).

If you check your IMail SMTP log file, you'll find the bounce message (or
you can use our free "BounceFinder" program at http://www.declude.comt/tools
).  The bounce message has a URL in it that you can go to for more
information about the problem.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---
(http://www.declude.com)]