-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthias Gruber
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 2:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] testvirus.org test results

hello,

has someone run the testvirus.org tests against imail too?
(http://www.testvirus.org)

they have a suite with 25 virus-tests and we did two test runs:

imail (mxguard/fprot): 5, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

imail (viruswall):  5, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25

the numbers are showing the failed tests. (20 - 23 are viruses in .zip
files, these could be blocked easily by a delivery rule)

i do not completely understand tests 24 and 25, has anyone got to block
them?

bye.
    matthias