Thanks Gurcharan ji, for sharing your (Paan) experiences. I know, there are
so many ingredients and there exist a variety of paan's such as Saada,
Special, Meetha etc.

[i can tell only few ingredients...Piper betel leaf, Areca catechu nut,
Abrus precatorius leaves, Foeniculum vulgare fruits?, Rose petals/extract,
Syzygium aromaticum flower buds, Cocos nucifera endosperm shrivals...and
some preservatives...]
would anyone like to add...?

With regards

R. Vijayasankar