Good evening Sir.... it's very nice to hear/read you again, was missing you
these days.

I understand that all data available in the net is not correct, actually
authentic data comes only from a very few websites. That's why we need
experts to moderate discussions. Besides it needs gene exploration
to establish some identity with zero error.

I understand, because of data deficiency, it would had been better if i
used a title like "seedpod : *Bauhinia* sp." for this post.

Thank you & Regards,

Surajit Koley