Ok, I've recreated the "ODL way" Java quality profile (59 of 60 rules; one
was deprecated) in Sonarcloud, and set it as the default. Future runs
should reflect only those rules that were chosen. I still think this should
probably be updated, as it has not changed in 5 years, but for now the
results should be closer to what you're getting in SonarQube.