Updated based on comment from Dave Thaler.

Let me know if there are any other open issues; I don't have any.

   Erik

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        New Version Notification for draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-03.txt
Date:   Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:15:29 -0700
From:   internet-dra...@ietf.org
To:     Erik Nordmark <nordm...@arista.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Nordmark and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl
Revision:       03
Title:          IP over Intentionally Partially Partitioned Links
Document date:  2016-03-21
Group:          intarea
Pages:          11
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-03

Abstract:
   IP makes certain assumptions about the L2 forwarding behavior of a
   multi-access IP link.  However, there are several forms of
   intentional partitioning of links ranging from split-horizon to
   Private VLANs that violate some of those assumptions.  This document
   specifies that link behavior and how IP handles links with those
   properties.

The IETF Secretariat