(Please note: crossposted to 6man and intarea, please prune as desired.)

I've been working on a specification that allows for hosts on the same subnet
to be configured with different jumboframe MTUs and then use the largest packet
size supported by the sender and the receiver as well as the switches in the
middle.

This has been discussed in intarea in the past, but I'm also sending the
announcement of the new version of the draft to 6man because there's a new ND
option and a change to the RA MTU option.

Feedback is highly appreciated.

Iljitsch