>    >    Also, waiting for AAA solutions to be available
  > (specified, implemeted,
  >    >    and deployed) before MIPv6 can be used seems to be
  > counter to our desire
  >    >    to finish up MIPv6 soon.
  >    >
  >    > => I never proposed to wait for AAA solutions (as I
  > ask only for network
  >    > access control, not everywhere but enough to make HAO
  > spoofing unattractive).
  >
  >    Are you proposing to wait until network access control
  > is available?
  >    (specified, implemented, and deployed)
  >
  > => we don't need to wait because mobile IPv6 is not yet
  > fully specified.
  > IMHO the only thing we need is to be ready and the first step should
  > be to get (traditional) ingress filtering and firewalls
  > with IPv6 support
  > (or do you suggest to stop IPv6 until they are implemented
  > and deployed?)

=> Ah, now I now what you meant before by not needing
a solution. But this is really scarey, are you
saying we wait until last call ( or worse, proposed standard)
and then bring this up again ? Some people don't like
that Francis :-)

How can we be sure that the 'paper solution' you refer to
will be deployed by the time MIPv6 is, if ever ...

Hesham