Folks,

This is the last issue for the base api .  We will send in final draft for
INfo RFC annouce from the chairs.  The only change will be to add Jack
McCann as co-author to the base API current draft spec.

This request is out of scope for this API.  It could be an extension to
the Advanced API possibly.

I will send in new ID and to Steve and  Bob to send ton IESG for INFO RFC
Last Call.

Thanks to the entire working group and the hard work and collaboration of
the IEEE .   This has been a longgggggggggggggg process.

/jim