Hi,

In my case, here are the documents we would like to present:
    - mobikev2 that is an extension of MOBIKE with the transport [1]

We are also working on a few drafts on our Diet-ESP considering the various
feed backs we received. We are still working on them so they have not yet
been published. They should be published by end of June. However, a)
presentation may also be done in other places as we considerably reduces
the modifications on IPsec. b) Although we expect multiple drafts, they are
all related to the same topic DIET-ESP that has already been presented in
London.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-00

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 12:56 AM, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote:

> Greetings again. The WG currently has no documents under active
> discussion. Given that, Yaron and I thought that we don't *have* to meet in
> Toronto. However, at our meetings, we try to let people with IPsec-related
> drafts to make initial presentations. We could have a short meeting to do
> that in Toronto if there are a few documents that (a) have not been
> presented at previous IPsecME WG meetings and (b) are related to IPsec.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --Paul Hoffman

Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security