On 10/8/19 12:20 PM, Wolfgang Zenker wrote:
Hi Jen and group,

* Jen Linkova <furr...@gmail.com> [191005 04:20]:
to hurt. The working group should provide group b) with guidance how
to make at least their outward facing services available on dual stack.

I've started a Google sheet with links to hosting providers' instructions for turning on IPv6:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gpHAfvsE_1mNcdHbrj1Uc4YFr0XspX76dfXGRA6eDFc/edit#gid=0

Make a comment (or otherwise contact me) with additional providers and links. I didn't make it globally writeable to avoid vandalism.

This is based on my blog post, which includes editorializing on some providers: https://www.retevia.net/ipv6-on/

I'm sure there are tutorials on enabling IPv6 on Apache, nginx, sendmail, Exchange, etc., firewalls, load balancers, etc., not to mention NAT64, SIIT-DC.

Lee

Wolfgang