>> > There seem to be a handful DHCPv6 implementations, but no stripped down
>> > DHCPv6 Lite implementations yet (the Lite version not maintaining state
>> > for IP leases etc).
>>
>> I tried KAME's dhcp6[sc]. It seems to work. Don't you consider this a
>> stripped down DHCPv6 implementation?

> I'll take a look.  Thanks.

You may also want to check the following URL
http://www.kame.net/newsletter/20030411/
that describes how to use the DHCPv6 implementation as DNS resolver
discovery.

I agree with Pekka that we should drop this particular thread on this
list, so I'm just going to give a pointer that might be useful.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.