On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Soliman Hesham wrote:
> This is what I found initially. Please let us know if
> there are any issues that should be added to the list.

Oh, yes, I only now remembered one.  There was some confusion regarding
redirects and how you can configure the nexthops.  See the thread I opened
on "global/link-local nexthops and RFC2461" on 17 Jul 2003, also at:

http://www.atm.tut.fi/list-archive/ipng/msg09986.html

It may be that only a textual clarification is needed on the applicability
of redirects in the presence of non-link-local nexthops, but if opted to
do more, there could be some other work for to do as well (my gut feeling
was that only the clarification was deemed necessary)